20060313

BAD INTERVIEW.

ARRRRRRH. The interview was so nerve-wrecking!!! ARRRRH.
AND I'M SO SCREWD!
I doubt I'm not going to my desired course. : (
The competition was so TIGHT in there, I don't even know where I stand.
Bloody hell.
Everything just lie in the hands of F A T E. Once again.
*HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZ! BIG SIGH!*
Oh.. I'm feeling SICK now.
No, not ill, just SICK.
Anyway, just had breakfast with Olivia this morning.. Just our usual talks and rants.
And off I went to TP for that interview.
After my interview, I went along with dear Tracy :>
Thanks for looking for me!
Haha.
Went to Tampinese Mall to buy something.
And in the mean time forgot about something, until I reached there, then I realised.
SHIT. : (
Had MILKSHAKE(chocolate).. And she had McFlurry.
Got a card and I PS-ED her.
OOPS : ( I'm so sorry, had to go for dinner with a friend.
SORRY TRACY!!
Yup, so I went back to Hougang Mall and looked for LOVER!
HA, had MacDonalds and then we walked around.
Chatting minor stuff and she forgot to bring the game for me!
ARRRHS. BORED.
:/
Anyway, thanks for the ride home lover!!!
HUGS.
TAKE CARE.
Pssst, someone buy me that SHEEEEP PLUSHIE..
SOMEONE?
: (
CIAO.

peeeeks. : (
hold on, don't come back to me if you don't have an answer.
you'de love me all along is what i want to hear from you..
13th DAY.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home